Child Support Agency Advice ~ CSA Help ~ Child Maintenance ~ Child Support Solutions ~ CSA Assessments

Child Support Agency / CSA Advice, Help & Support

Are you encountering problems with the CSA?

Are you a non-resident parent finding the payments too high?

Are you a parent with care finding the payments too low?

Is the CSA not responding to your case?

Our Child Support Agency (CSA) Services

  • Child Support Agency Advice
  • CSA Help
  • Child Maintenance Assessments

Child Support Solutions ~ Who We Are

Here at Child Support Solutions we believe that children should be supported but it is an unfortunate fact that with the CSA working to a fixed system and with many inaccuracies both parents with care and non-resident parents find significant problems in their dealings with the CSA. We are therefore here to help.

Bob Pape is the director and driving force behind Child Support Solutions. Bob has worked in the legal profession since 1983 and is a qualified Legal Executive. When the Child Support Act was published in 1991 Bob was working at a large firm of Birmingham Solicitors specialising in family practice. Although initially responsible for appraising the company's staff of the effect of the Child Support Act, the complexity of the calculation of child support payments lead to Bob specialising in child support matters. Bob has been contesting Child Support Agency assessments since the CSA’s inception in 1993 and assisted numerous clients between 1993 and 1997 concerning CSA actions.

Bob set up Child Support Solutions Limited in Birmingham in 1997 and since then has assisted thousands of clients with their CSA problems.  The company is now based in Altrincham, Cheshire.

We are always conscious that child support is about money and it is very important that any legal proceeding undertaken are financially worth while. This is always at the forefront of our minds when advising our clients. Any body wishing to speak to a member of the team should simply call 03456 588 683.

Child Support Solutions specialises in helping resident and non-resident parents who are having problems with the
Child Support Agency or who need general advice and support relating to issues with the CSA.